Blue Heron Subdivision
Client: Lawler Realty, LLC | Services Provided: Civil & Site Engineering
Aubertine and Currier provided all Civil/Site Planning, Design and Engineering aspects of the project from Conceptual Design through Final Design, and Construction.
Summary of Project:
- ·Multi-Million Dollar Residential Subdivision.
- ·Town Dedicated Roads, Water and Storm Sewer Infrastructure.
- ·Includes 46 one plus acre lots built on 86 acres, over three Phases. Each of the 46 lots was designed and permitted through the NYS DOH for individual on-site wastewater treatment. Certification of septic system installation to NYS DOH following construction on each lot.
- ·Conceptual, Preliminary and Final Layout and Design
- ·State Environmental Quality Review
- ·Project Presentation at Public Meetings
- ·Environmental Report
- ·Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan
- ·SPDES Permitting
- ·DEC & DOH Permitting
- ·Archaeological Coordination
- ·Technical Specification Preparation
- ·Construction Inspection and Certification
Key Project Design and Construction Features:
- ·4,900 feet of Dedicated Roads
- ·4,900 feet of Dedicated Water Mains
- ·On-Site Septic Systems
- ·Culvert and Stormwater Management Pond
- ·Wetland Crossings
- ·Wetland Mitigation