MATTHEW R. MORGIA, PE
Mr. Morgia has established exceptional working relationships with Local Government agencies, Officials, Boards, Owners, Developers, and Contractors. His involvement with projects begins with the initial Site Visit and Conceptual Design, and follows through to Funding, Preliminary and Final Design, Permitting, Construction Documents, all the way through Construction Administration Inspection and through final Punch List.
Professional Engineer, NY, OK, VT, ME, NCEES
1994 A.A.S. Civil Engineering - SUNY Canton
1997 B.S. Civil Engineering Technology - Rochester Institute of Technology
Mr. Morgia’s Extensive Civil/Site Expertise Includes:
- Project Planning, Funding Application, Budgeting, Design, and Construction Administration of the municipal water and sewer related distribution, collection and treatment systems.
- Infrastructure design for Commercial, Medical, Institutional, Residential, Municipal Developments, Industrial Parks, Federal Government and Military projects.
- Project presentation to Owners, Federal & State Funding Agencies, and at Public Hearings.
- Preparation of Construction Documents, including Plans, Details, Technical Specifications, and Contracts.
- Engineering Report, Cost Estimate and Funding Application preparation and administration for site and utility infrastructure construction projects with NYS EFC, USDA NY RD, USDA HUD, and/or US EDA.
- Management of Design, drafting and Construction Inspection personnel.
- Civil/Site design commercial facilities, medical buildings, schools, state and federal government buildings and municipal facilities.
- Layout of gas and steam lines for schools, universities, stadiums, and utility companies.
- Budgeting and Payment Management for Owners, Developers, Architects, and Contractors.
- Construction Administration, Inspection, Coordination and Oversight of Construction Contracts.
- Preparation, Review and Inspection of EPA and NYS SPDES Construction Stormwater Permits.
Mr. Morgia's Current/Past Projects:
- Samaritan Medical Center, Women's Wellness and Breast Care, Civil/Site Design - Watertown, NY
- Samaritan Medical Center, Woodruff Street Parking Lot & Drainage, Watertown, NY
- Soldier Specialty Care Clinic, Civil/Site Design & Construction Administration, Fort Drum, NY
- Chapel Addition and Renovation, Civil/Site Design & Construction Administration, Fort Drum, NY
- Hospice of Jefferson County Administrative and Residential Center, Civil/Site Design, Watertown, NY
- Hand In Hand Childcare Center, Civil/Site Design and Municipal Utility Infrastructure Design, Watertown, NY
- MacSherry Parish Center at Trinity Episcopal Church, Civil/Site Design, Watertown, NY
- Watertown Savings Bank, Civil/Site Design, Clayton, NY
- Jefferson-Lewis BOCES, Civil/Site & Utility Design, Watertown, NY
- North Country Library Systems, Facility and Parking Upgrades, Watertown, NY
- Parking Lot 5 Reconstruction, SUNY Canton, Canton, NY
- 2015 Capital Improvements, Belleville-Henderson Central School District, Belleville, NY
- Land Port of Entry, Civil/Site Design, Cannon Corners, NY
- USACE NYD M401 5 Year IDIQ, Fort Drum, NY
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Hangar, Civil/Site Design, Fort Drum, NY
- North Country Medical Office Building, Civil/Site & Utility Design, Watertown, NY
- Multi-purpose Machine Gun Range 24, Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- Site 4 & 5 MP Battalion Cluster Hill Beddown Area - Site Infrastructure, Fort Riley, KS