Mr. Morgia has established exceptional working relationships with Local Government agencies, Officials, Boards, Owners, Developers, and Contractors. His involvement with projects begins with the initial Site Visit and Conceptual Layout, and follows through to Funding, Preliminary and Final Layout, Design, Permitting, Construction Documents, all the way to Construction Inspection, Contract Administration, and through final Punch List.
Professional Engineer, NY, OK, VT, NCEES
1994 A.A.S. Civil Engineering - SUNY Canton
1997 B.S. Civil Engineering Technology - Rochester Institute of Technology
Mr. Morgia’s Extensive Civil/Site Expertise Includes:
- Project Planning, Funding Application, Budgeting, Design, and Construction Administration of the municipal water and sewer related distribution, collection and treatment systems.
- Infrastructure design for Commercial, Medical, Institutional, Residential, Municipal Developments, Industrial Parks, Federal Government and Military projects.
- Project presentation to Owners, Federal & State Funding Agencies, and at Public Hearings.
- Preparation of Construction Documents, including Plans, Details, Technical Specifications, and Contracts.
- Engineering Report, Cost Estimate and Funding Application preparation and administration for site and utility infrastructure construction projects with NYS EFC, USDA NY RD, USDA HUD, and/or US EDA.
- Management of Design, drafting and Construction Inspection personnel.
- Civil/Site design commercial facilities, medical buildings, schools, state and federal government buildings and municipal facilities.
- Layout of gas and steam lines for schools, universities, stadiums, and utility companies.
- Budgeting and Payment Management for Owners, Developers, Architects, and Contractors.
- Construction Administration, Inspection, Coordination and Oversight of Construction Contracts.
- Preparation, Review and Inspection of EPA and NYS SPDES Construction Stormwater Permits.
Mr. Morgia's Current/Past Projects:
- USACE NYD M401 5 Year IDIQ, Fort Drum, NY
- Hospice of Jefferson County Administrative and Residential Center, Civil/Site Design, Watertown, NY
- MacSherry Parish Center at Trinity Episcopal Church, Civil/Site Design, Watertown, NY
- North Country Medical Office Building, Civil/Site & Utility Design, Watertown, NY
- Samaritan Medical Center, Woodruff Street Parking Lot & Drainage, Watertown, NY
- Land Port of Entry, Civil/Site Design, Cannon Corners, NY
- Jefferson-Lewis BOCES Administration Building Addition, Civil/Site & Utility Design, Watertown, NY
- Jefferson County Consolidated Court Complex, Civil/Site Design, Watertown, NY
- Watertown Savings Bank, Civil/Site Design, Chaumont, NY
- North Country Library Systems, Facility and Parking Upgrades, Watertown, NY
- Hand In Hand Childcare Center, Civil/Site Design and Municipal Utility Infrastructure Design, Watertown, NY
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Hangar, Civil/Site Design, Fort Drum, NY
- Soldier Specialty Care Clinic, Civil/Site Design & Construction Administration, Fort Drum, NY
- Chapel Addition and Renovation, Civil/Site Design & Construction Administration, Fort Drum, NY
- Multi-purpose Machine Gun Range 24, Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- Site 4 & 5 MP Battalion Cluster Hill Beddown Area - Site Infrastructure, Fort Riley, KS
- 2015 Capital Improvements, Belleville-Henderson Central School District, Belleville, NY
- Parking Lot 5 Reconstruction, SUNY Canton, Canton, NY