JAYSON J. JONES, PLS
Mr. Jones is the partner in charge of Aubertine and Currier’s surveying department and is responsible for the day to day management of all surveying operations for the firm. Mr. Jones is responsible for building and maintaing relationships with various clients including local government agencies, developers, contractors, residential homeowners and other design professionals. He is accountable for the quality control and quality assurance for all boundary, topographic, utility, construction layout and ALTA/ACSM surveys for that the firm prepares. Aubertine and Currier’s survey department uses the most up to date technology, including GPS and Robotic Total Stations to perform the surveys.
Professional Land Surveyor, New York
1989 A.A.S Construction Technology - SUNY Delhi
1996 B.S. Land Surveying - Michigan Technical University
1998 M.S. Geodesy - Purdue University
Mr. Jones' Survey Expertise Includes:
- Project planning, budgeting, scheduling and coordination with clients and sub-contractors.
- Surveying fieldwork including construction, layout, topographic surveys and boundary surveys.
- Preparation of boundary and topographic survey maps.
- Preparation of design surfaces from GPS Layout and Machine Control Operations.
- Preparation of surveying data for construction layout.
- Calculation of quantity for site cut-fill balances, cost analysis and pay quantities.
- Preparation of project record drawings (as-builts) in conjunction with client/owner standards.
- Management of department AutoCAD drafting standards.
Mr. Jones' Current/Past Projects:
- Fort Drum Boundary Survey (Boundary) – Fort Drum, NY
- Land Port of Entry via Cannon Corners (Boundary & Machine Control)– Mooers, NY
- Cape Vincent Ariel Targets (Photogrammetric Control) – Cape Vincent, NY
- AmeriCU Credit Union (Machine Control) – Watertown, NY
- Clinton Street Reconstruction Project (Locate & Prepare all Survey Points) – Watertown, NY
- Central Foundry Division Superfund Site – Massena, NY
- Blue Seal ALTA/ACSM Survey – Adams Center, NY
- EN-MEB Barracks Facility (Construction Layout & As-Builts) – Fort Drum, NY
- Belleville Henderson Central School District (Boundary & Topographic Survey) – Belleville, NY
- NYS Thruway Interchange 23-24 – Albany, NY